Digital Transformation in Times of the Pandemic
Millions across the globe felt the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, with store shelves almost empty, the stock market dropping, yearly large events cancelled this pandemic crisis has rapidly reshaped everything around us, however, the effect was not negative on everything!
In the world of technology, the “what” and “how” of digital transformation agendas shifted for the better. It was taken as a test to see how organizations are improving amid dramatic the dramatic disruption.
Digital Transformation Saving Business
COVID-19 transformed people’s relationship to work. With many left without jobs due to business unable to survive these hard times, many instead shifted to work-from-home. The proportion of people working from home has shown a significant increase. This bought with it many questions, do organizations need to sustain this expensive office space? Is there really a need for individuals to commute into the office on a daily basis? COVID-19 was a revolution or remote work.
It made us truly realize that not everybody had to be in the same place to communicate via electronic means, and even now with the need for social distancing and some organizations asking employees to return to the office, this meant a decrease in the number of employees attending the office on a day-to-day basis. Many organizations have already started using less office space, for example renting out two floors instead of four, and fixed working hours have already become less meaningful as long as the work gets done.
There is no doubt that tech companies are the ones leading the way towards remote working. For example, twitter said that their staff do not have to come back to the office if they do not want to. However, some jobs cannot be done in a remote environment, for example lawyers and doctors.
The normalization of remote work can only happen with the right business tools. Sure, sending an email, have a meeting are basic tasks that can be done through your laptop. However, these will not ensure business continuity. Top management should be actively in building defensive capabilities.
Building these capabilities happens through embedding technology into all your business processes to streamline business operations and improve productivity. Yes, digital transformation can and will shift your organization into an agile business.
Now more than ever is the time for your business to shift to more adaptable and agile solutions that is fully digitally enabled. That is why we have created TYCONZ Business Continuity Package which allows you to stay home without compromising work efficiency, without reducing interaction with colleagues, managers, while being able to monitor your team activities and progress.
TYCONZ Business Continuity Package
The Business Continuity package is a well-chosen mix of SAP solutions in one bundle created by TYCONZ to help companies cope with the major shift in the work environment, and the increasing number of people working remotely.
This revolutionary, business saving package has the mission and the vision to assist companies in increasing their agility, efficiency and controls.
The bundle contains 3 major sub-packages:
1) Workforce Control:
Known as FACE-IT and it consists of:
• Face Recognition: Allows employees to punch-in their working hours, anywhere and anytime through the face recognition feature.
• Time management: Plan, record and evaluate global time management processes in one intelligent and intuitive solution that provides visibility to all stakeholders in the organization.
• Health Check-in: Employees can insert daily, their health conditions, granting employers monitoring reports.
• DocuSign for SAP: Helps organizations runs with electronic signatures for their contracts and other types of agreements.
• SAP Jam: Enables SAP customers and partners to interact with SAP employees and collaborate with them in online groups upon invitation.
3) Workforce Efficiency:
Also known as HR-from-Home it consists of:
• SAP SuccessFactors Learning: Helps employees improve their skills, develop leaders, reduce compliance risk and better enable external audiences
• SAP Performance and Goals: Evaluate and recognize top talent, align company’s strategies and goals, and improve employee performance management continuously.
This package is exactly what your business demands for business agility. If you require more information or are interested in a demo our experts are ready to help.