Business leaders increasingly expect to get precisely what they need from technology vendors too.
Today, everyone is focused on innovation. Companies promise to deliver it through new products and solutions. Customers expect you to offer it through novel approaches that help them outmaneuver their competitors. And your employees expect you to not only embrace it but encourage new ways of working that will pave your enterprise’s rise to the top.
Customer experience or CX is already the hottest buzzword in marketing circles, but it’s more than just a passing trend. According to PWC, 73% of people say that customer experience is an important factor in their buying decisions.
But what exactly makes a great CX?
Efficiency, convenience, knowledgeable and friendly service, and easy payment options are what people value most in their customer experience.
So, what is SAP doing about it?
SAP C/4HANA is an umbrella term for SAP’s combined customer experience solutions. After completing acquisitions of market leaders such as Hybris, Gigya and CallidusCloud, and CoreSystems, SAP C/4HANA now ties together solutions to support all front-office functions, including consumer data protection, marketing, commerce, sales and customer service. It is an integrated portfolio of cloud solutions, designed to modernize the sales-only focus of legacy CRM products.
For starters, let’s focus on one of the product portfolios: SAP Sales Cloud.
SAP Sales Cloud portfolio focuses on empowering sales teams to engage with customers throughout their buying journey in a more meaningful way. It provides insights to improve productivity and sales performance.
The offerings within this portfolio include:
- SAP Cloud for Customer
- SAP Intelligent Sales Execution
- SAP CPQ
- SAP Commission
- SAP Producer Pro
- SAP Revenue Recognition
- SAP Subscription Billing
- SAP Entitlement Management
- SAP Data Mediation by DigitalRoute
According to Gartner, SAP is maintained its position as a Leader in the following Quadrants:
Magic Quadrant for Configure, Price and Quote Application Suites
- SAP is a Leader in this Magic Quadrant due to its growth in market share, geographic reach and comprehensive quote-to-cash suite. In April 2018, SAP acquired Callidus Software, located in Dublin, California, to add cloud-native CPQ application functionality to its SAP customer experience suite, SAP C/4HANA.SAP CPQ is well suited for companies that sell simple or complex manufactured products through multiple channels, especially if they use SAP S/4HANA.
Magic Quadrant for Sales Force Automation
- SAP moves from the Visionaries to the Leaders quadrant for the first time, based on its increased sales execution, marketing execution and SFA capabilities. SAP Sales Cloud delivers the full scope of SFA functions, as well as add-on products for quote-to-cash and sales performance management that are relevant to large and enterprise-size sales organizations. SAP sells mostly into the manufacturing, professional services, CPG and high-tech industries. Unlike most other vendors in this Magic Quadrant, SAP hosts the application in its own data centers around the world, including in the U.S., Germany, Netherlands, Australia, Singapore, India, Japan, China and Russia. In the past 12 months, SAP has implemented over 375 new features requested by its customers.
Magic Quadrant for Sales Performance Management
- SAP, which completed its acquisition of CallidusCloud in April 2018, is placed in the Leaders quadrant due to the strength of its product and SPM vision. SAP offers all the core SPM functionalities, including incentive compensation management, territory management and quota management. It also offers other near-core functionalities, such as gamification, quota and territory planning and advanced analytics. SAP has opened its APIs to be public-facing and continues to innovate after the acquisition. It has a product specifically to address ASC 606/IFRS 15 regulations and a product that allows it to perform compensation for multilevel marketing companies. SAP Sales Cloud suits a range of buyers, from midmarket companies to large enterprises with global deployments.
What are you waiting for?
Get started today and generate more traffic and leads for your business. For more information, get in touch! Set up a quick consultation or send us any questions you may have….